Our ERP Implementation Specialist provides implementation, user & product training and live-run support to end-users. Through understanding of business processes and functions involved, they guide the users through the various modules of our ERP system. They will interact with users and the management via business studies and discussions, to keep pace with agreed milestones. Post implementation, they hand-hold customers at live run.
- ERP and accounting software training & support for our ERP software customers
- Provide training & implementation (field and in-house work) including documenting business process flow.
- Help customers setup and design coding for their accounting system
- Intensive training will be provided to the successful candidate.
Min. Experience Required
- Minimum 4 years accounting experience with strong accounting principles
- Experienced in using accounting software packages (E.g. A2000, ACCPAC, UBS, MYOB, Quickbooks, etc)
- Client centric and able to articulate thoughts well
- Minimum LCCI Intermediate/Higher or Bachelor’s Degree